Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Stacey's March Shares


"Cute"

 Hi everyone, welcome to my March share.
  I have used some beautiful and fun 2Crafty chipboard pieces this month.
 
The 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces I used on my first creation are:

Cute- Loopy Font
Chevron Bits
Mixed Buttons
Polaroid Frame
Penny Farthing Bike
 ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
  
Two of my little cuties feature on this layout, so it was fitting to use the "Cute Loopy Font"
 as my title piece.  I gave it a coat of Gesso first and then added some Shimmerz paints
 and lastly applied some glitter to the bottom section of the word.



  
I applied some mint paint to the "Chevron Bits" and some Gesso to the negative
 pieces which I then layered together.  I then adhered them to the layout with foam tape,
giving them dimension.
  


I added a few tiny hearts out of the "ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars" set.
I covered the "Mixed Buttons" with some chunky gold glitter.
Under the photo here, you will also find a glitter covered "Polaroid Frame".



 
To finish off my layout I added the cute "Penny Farthing Bike".
  Applied some paint and popped on a couple of Wood dots.




 "Cherish"

I have a little addiction to pastels at the moment.
  On this page I have used similar colours but have popped a few more
 brights with the oranges and pinks.   
 I have used the following 2 Crafty pieces:
Cherish Loopy Font
Vintage Elements 1
ATC Georgian Frames
Bambi
  
I have used the big ornate frame from the "Vintage Elements 1" pack.  Gesso was applied
first and then I gave it a really light coverage of Shimmerz which I toned down with water.




I loved this little "Bambi" piece and new it would fit perfect with the
 words......."Cherish those dearest to me".
 So I would have to say that this whole layout came together by this one cute piece!
  I have applied some watercolour pencils to the outline of Bambi.
 I love the effect it gave once adding water.



  
I used the "Loopy Font Cherish" word as my title.   A quick application of Gesso and
then again a light coverage of Shimmerz down the bottom section of the word.

 

I used a couple of  "ATC Georgian Frames" on certain sections of the layout.
 Some where cut in half, I used watercolour pencils and Shimmerz paints to
 blend them into the background.






Lastly today, I have a pretty canvas piece to share. 

I have used the following 2Crafty  chippies:

ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
Esther Vine
Heart Silhouettes
  

I have used the "Esther Vine" to help frame the gorgeous photo.



I then applied a "Heart Silhouette" along with the "ATC Tiny Hearts" to the canvas.
  I applied Gesso to these first and then some Shimmerz.  Before it all dried I applied
 some Shimmerz Enamelz to give the glittery look.  You can't quite tell by the photos
 but this is so shimmery and sparkly!






Thankyou for visiting today. 
 I hope I have inspired you for your next 2 Crafty project. 
 Have a great week xo



Photobucket