Sunday, April 22, 2012

Father & Son Moment - Kerryn

Afternoon crafters :)

This weekend has been a very scrappy one for me and my 2Crafty stash was always close at hand.

Today's page features a few different pieces of 2Crafty goodness, all of which compliment the design of the page perfectly.

I have covered a 2Crafty kite with two different patterened papers, added some string and then coloured the tail piece with Pinecone ink and bronze smooch.

Photobucket

The Zany Frame has been cut into halves and used as a journal spot.
I have lightly inked it with Pinecone and the doodled an outline around the frame piece with a bronze gel pen.

Photobucket

The chipboard title was the favourite piece for this page. I have so many photos that worked with it but thought this photo was just perfect. The Father & Son Moment title has been inked with Pinecone and then I have added some decorative dots using the gel pen to highlight dfferent parts of the words.

Photobucket

Very happy with the page, even got the 'thumbs up' from both boys.

Photobucket

Thanks for dropping by the blog today.